There a are many online CV websites around, so what’s so special about it that Techcrunch FR talked about it ?
- Well I would mention its great interface and ease of use. It’s a true no brainer; in a few clicks and typing you have a very nice looking CV resembling a web site.
- You can define which modules you want to use (professional experience, skills, education, portfolio, contact), and many are still to come like languages, computer skills, …
- To a point, you may decide where on the page each module should appear.
- Several themes are available so that you may choose which one reflect best your personality.
- People visiting your website may download your CV either in word format or in pdf.
DoYouBuzz is still in private beta, but I must say that the job done so far is quite impressive.
The only drawback is that being a French company, DoYouBuzz is only available in French. They do plan to allow translations of the CVs, but I don’t know of any plan to have the whole service (i.e. website) in other languages, which would be a great plus in my humble opinion …
The team is also very customer focused and responsive; they use the service of the excellent Get Satisfaction (I plan on writing about Get satisfaction in a future post) to learn about people’s needs or grudges. See how fast they answered to one of my questions.
So if you’d like to see my online CV, click on the DoYouBuzz logo in the left sidebar, or click here.